If you are tired of living with foot or ankle pain, MLS Laser Therapy may able to help! It is FDA approved and can be used to treat many different foot and ankle conditions including Peripheral Neuropathy, acute or chronic pain, Tendonitis, Arthritis, pain due to injuries, and Plantar Fasciitis. MLS Laser Therapy is pain free, has no known side effects, and has a 90% success rate!
There are many benefits to receiving MLS Laser Therapy Treatment. Some of the benefits of this treatment are:
- Anti-Inflammatory: It can help reduce swelling caused by bruising or inflammation
- Analgesic: MLS Laser Therapy blocks pain transmitted by cells to the brain which decreases nerve sensitivity
- It stimulates trigger and acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief
- Reduces the formation of scar tissue
- Optimizes muscle healing
- Is effective post surgically and in the treatment of open wounds and burns
Treatment typically takes about 10-15 minutes and you may feel improvement after only 1-3 treatments! Contact Dr. Kylin Kovac to learn more about all of the benefits of this therapy and to see if MLS Laser Therapy is right for you!